EuroFinance, an Economist Group business, is the leading global provider of conferences, training and research on cash management, treasury and risk. Running more than 30 events worldwide, EuroFinance enables treasurers and CFOs to exchange innovative strategies, best practice and expert opinion into the trends and developments in cash management and treasury areas.
In addition, EuroFinance runs Commercial Payments International (CPI) - the leading global resource for commercial cards and payments. CPI run 5 summits, providing both global and regional insights in to the diverse commercial cards and payments sphere, showcasing the latest best practices and facilitating high-level peer discussions.
Currently, we are seeking a conference producer to research, write and manage a number of our conferences from inception right through to delivery. In this role you will be responsible for delivering engaging conference programmes, attracting and recruiting relevant speakers, driving innovation in event formats and ensuring the events are of a world-class standard.
How you will contribute:
The ideal skills for this role are:
• Extensive business experience including experience in a conference producer role or equivalent
• Ability to employ strong research techniques
• Strong communication and people skills as well as excellent writing and editing skills
• Sound editorial judgement; with the ability to understand and distill new information quickly
• A background in finance, media or events
• A demonstrable track record of writing and developing event programmes to deadline and delivery to budget and quality standards
• Excellent client facing experience and good organisation skills with the ability to multi-task