As the research and analysis division of the Economist Group, The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) helps leaders prepare for opportunity, empowering them to act with confidence when making strategic decisions. The EIU is the global standard in providing quality, actionable intelligence to the public and private sector, assessing issues that impact the marketplace for over two hundred countries.
As part of the EIU Customer Service team you will provide a first class service to prospects and clients, ensuring all calls and correspondence are handled professionally, within agreed timescales and to standards set by the company.
We are looking at candidates who have the right to work and be based in Singapore.
How will you contribute
The ideal skills are:
• Customer Service experience in similar environment dealing with ad hoc requests via telephone, correspondence, e-mail and web.
• Producing own correspondence
• Strong customer focus
• Articulate, good communication both verbally and literacy
• Accurate keyboard skills - Alphabetical and Numerical.
• Maintain professionalism whilst under pressure
• Good organisational skills, strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic business environment
• Ability to develop innovative & creative solutions with a proactive mindset
• Excellent time management, and prioritization skills
• Strong Customer Focus
• Team Player
• Committed to Quality
• Determination to Succeed
• Flexible Approach to Change
• Ability to use initiative